Internet Addiction among Greek University Students: Demographic Associations with the Phenomenon, using the Greek version of Young's Internet Addiction Test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2000.
"Motivation, Knowledge Transfer, and Organizational Forms,"
INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 538-550, October.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Motivation, Knowledge Transfer, and Organizational Form," IEW - Working Papers 027, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Céline Desmarais & Claire Edey Gamassou, 2014. "All motivated by public service? The links between hierarchical position and public service motivation," Post-Print hal-01118026, HAL.
- Patrick J. Montana & Francis Petit, 2008. "Motivating Generation X And Y On The Job And Preparing Z," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 2(2), pages 139-148.
- Chloé Guillot-Soulez & Sébastien Soulez, 2014. "On the heterogeneity of Generation Y job preferences," Post-Print hal-00960473, HAL.
- Chloé Guillot-Soulez & Sébastien Soulez, 2014. "On the heterogeneity of Generation Y job preferences," Post-Print halshs-00973533, HAL.
- Sen, Amartya, 1995. "Rationality and Social Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGreece; university students; Internet addiction; gender; academic performance; sex pages;
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:3:y:2010:i:1:p:49-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.