Characteristics and determinants of informal investment in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & James P. Smith, 2002. "Wealth Portfolios in the UK and the US," NBER Working Papers 9128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanessa Diaz-Moriana & Colm O’Gorman, 2013. "Informal Investors and the Informal Venture Capital Market in Ireland," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(6), pages 630-643, June.
- Hoyos Iruarrizaga, Jon & Saiz Santos, María, 2013. "The informal investment context: specific issues concerned with business angels," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 26, pages 179-198.
- László Szerb & Siri Terjesen & Gábor Rappai, 2007.
"Seeding new ventures -- green thumbs and fertile fields: Individual and environmental drivers of informal investment,"
Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 257-284, April.
- Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen & Gabor Rappai, 2007. "Seeding new ventures - green thumbs and fertile fields: individual and environmental drivers of informal investment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-030, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:veecee:v:9:y:2006:i:1:p:43-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TVEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.