Informal Investors and the Informal Venture Capital Market in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dylan Jones-Evans & Piers Thompson, 2008. "The Spatial Dispersion of Informal Investment at a Regional Level: Evidence from the UK," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 659-675, May.
- Haar, Nancy E. & Starr, Jennifer & MacMillan, Ian C., 1988. "Informal risk capital investors: Investment patterns on the East Coast of the U.S.A," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 11-29.
- Colm O'Gorman & Siri Terjesen, 2005. "Financing the Celtic Tigress: Venture financing and informal investment in Ireland," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 69-88, September.
- Aram, John D., 1989. "Attitudes and behaviors of informal investors toward early-stage investments, technology-based ventures, and coinvestors," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(5), pages 333-347, September.
- Jonathan Levie & Erkko Autio, 2008. "A theoretical grounding and test of the GEM model," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 235-263, October.
- Yuen-Ping Ho & Poh-Kam Wong, 2007. "Financing, Regulatory Costs and Entrepreneurial Propensity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 187-204, March.
- Poh Kam Wong & Yuen Ping Ho, 2006. "Characteristics and determinants of informal investment in Singapore," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 43-70, June.
- Markku Maula & Erkko Autio & Pia Arenius, 2005. "What Drives Micro-Angel Investments?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 459-475, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal venture capital; informal investors; business angels; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:joasrj:2013:p:630-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qazi Muhammad Imran). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.