The Influence of Geography on the Spatial Agglomeration of Production in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Coro Chasco & Rachel Guillain & Ana Lopez, 2012. "The influence of geography on the spatial agglomeration of production in the European Union," Post-Print halshs-01226480, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Thierry Mayer & Jacques-François Thisse, 2006. "Economie Géographique : l'intégration des régions et des nations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00310998, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wahl, Fabian, 2016.
"Does medieval trade still matter? Historical trade centers, agglomeration and contemporary economic development,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 50-60.
- Wahl, Fabian, 2013. "Does medieval trade still matter? Historical trade centers, agglomeration and contemporary economic development," FZID Discussion Papers 82-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Rafael González-Val, 2015.
"Cross-sectional growth in US cities from 1990 to 2000,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Rafael González-Val, 2014. "Cross-sectional growth in US cities from 1990 to 2000," Working Papers 2014/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:esr:resser:rs70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timo Mitze & Torben Schmidt, 2015. "Internal migration, regional labor markets and the role of agglomeration economies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(1), pages 61-101, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:7:y:2012:i:2:p:247-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.