Bank Branch Location: a Count Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2018:i:q1-18:b:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luisa Alamá & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2012.
"Bank Branch Geographic Location Patterns in S pain: Some Implications for Financial Exclusion,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 505-543, September.
- Luisa Alamá Sabater & Emili Tortosa Ausina, 2011. "Bank branch geographic location patterns in Spain: some implications for financial exclusion," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsBank branches; count analysis; South Africa; C31; N27; R32;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:4:y:2009:i:3:p:275-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .