Fertility in China: An uncertain future
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2018.
"Fertility and savings contractions in China: Long‐run global implications,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(11), pages 3194-3220, November.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2016. "Fertility And Savings Contractions In China: Long-Run Global Implications," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Feng Wang & Yong Cai & Ke Shen & Stuart Gietel-Basten, 2018. "Is Demography Just a Numerical Exercise? Numbers, Politics, and Legacies of China’s One-Child Policy," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 55(2), pages 693-719, April.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2016.
"Contractions in Chinese Fertility and Savings: Long-run Domestic and Global Implications,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Iris Day & John Simon (ed.),Structural Change in China: Implications for Australia and the World,
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2016. "Contractions in Chinese fertility and savings: long run domestic and global implications," CAMA Working Papers 2016-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2016. "Contractions in Chinese Fertility and Savings: Long run domestic and global implications," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rpstxx:v:69:y:2015:i:sup1:p:s97-s105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/rpst20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.