Modern Money Theory: A Reply to Palley
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Tymoigne & L. Randall Wray, 2013. "Modern Money Theory 101: A Reply to Critics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_778, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2014. "Modern Money Theory and Interrelations between the Treasury and the Central Bank: The Case of the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_788, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2014. "Modern Money Theory, and Interrelations Between the Treasury and Central Bank: The Case of the United States," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 641-662.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Palley, 2018. "Government Spending and the Income-Expenditure Model: The Multiplier, Spending Composition, and Job Guarantee Programs," FMM Working Paper 30-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- repec:mes:postke:v:41:y:2018:i:2:p:316-338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Hein, 2018.
"Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt, and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 316-338, April.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," Working Papers 2016-02, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," IPE Working Papers 68/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Thomas I. Palley, 2015. "The Critics of Modern Money Theory (MMT) are Right," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 45-61, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:27:y:2015:i:1:p:24-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.