A Pasinettian approach to international economic relations: the pure labor case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1988.
"Unemployment: Getting the Questions Right--and Some of the Answers,"
502, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1988. "Unemployment: Getting the Questions Right - and some of the answers," NBER Working Papers 2698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995.
"The Wage Curve,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026202375x, July.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert, 1999.
"Robinsonian and Kaleckian growth. An update on post-Keynesian growth theories,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
186, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 1999. "Robinsonian and Kaleckian Growth. An Update on Post-Keynesian Growth Theories," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp067, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1999.
"Where Did All the Growth Go? External Shocks, Social Conflict, and Growth Collapses,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 385-412, December.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1998. "Where Did all the Growth Go? External Shocks, Social Conflict and Growth Collapses," CEPR Discussion Papers 1789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Where Did All The Growth Go? External Shocks, Social Conflict, and Growth Collapses," NBER Working Papers 6350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sen, Anindya & Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1995. "Wage bargaining, imperfect competition and the markup: Optimizing microfoundations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 15-20, April.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1992. "Conflict inflation, distribution, cyclical accumulation and crises," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 579-597, December.
- E. Yndgaard & Palle S. Andersen & Marc Klau, 1999. "Higher profits and lower capital prices: is factor allocation optimal?," BIS Working Papers 65, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Jonathan Temple, 1999. "The New Growth Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 112-156, March.
- Nickell, Stephen, 1998. "Unemployment: Questions and Some Answers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 802-816, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:streco:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:67-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianpaolo Mariutti, 2007. "Production of commodities by means of labour. A theory of international relations," Working Papers 44/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2011. "New insights from a structural economic dynamic approach to balance of payments constrained growth," MPRA Paper 30332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & JoanÌlio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2003.
"An Extension of the Structural Change Model to International Economic Relations,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 458-473, November.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2003. "An Extension of the Structural Change Model to International Economic Relations," MPRA Paper 53291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Trigg, Andrew B., 2015.
"A neo-Kaldorian approach to structural economic dynamics,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 25-36.
- Araujo, Ricardo & Trigg, Andrew, 2013. "A Neo-Kaldorian Approach to Structural Economic Dynamics," MPRA Paper 49758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo & Trigg, Andrew, 2013. "A Neo-Kaldorian Approach to Structural Economic Dynamics," MPRA Paper 50370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freire Junior, Clovis, 2017. "Economic diversification: Explaining the pattern of diversification in the global economy and its implications for fostering diversification in poorer countries," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:16:y:2004:i:1:p:117-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.