Technology Shocks or Coloured Noise? Why real-business-cycle models cannot explain actual business cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin Salyer & Kevin Hoover, 2003. "Technology Shocks Or Colored Noise? Why Real-Business-Cycle Models Cannot Explain Actual Business Cycles," Working Papers 9729, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Kevin D. Salyer, "undated". "Technology Shocks Or Colored Noise? Why Real-Business-Cycle Models Cannot Explain Actual Business Cycles," Department of Economics 97-29, California Davis - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henkin, Gennadi M. & Polterovich, Victor M., 1991. "Schumpeterian dynamics as a non-linear wave theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 551-590.
- Granick,David, 1987. "Job Rights in the Soviet Union," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521332958, December.
- Berkowitz, Daniel, 1992. "Sequence of Techniques," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, pages 191-217.
- Sterman, John D., 1985. "A behavioral model of the economic long wave," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 17-53, March.
- Rosser, J. Jr., 1992. "The dialogue between the economic and the ecologic theories of evolution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 195-215, March.
- Bleaney, Michael, 1991. "Investment Cycles in Socialist Economies: A Reconsideration," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 515-527, July.
- Simonovits, A, 1991. "Investment Limit Cycles in a Socialist Economy," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, pages 27-46.
- Gur Ofer, 1990. "Macroeconomic Issues of Soviet Reforms," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 297-342 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodwin, Richard M., 1986. "The economy as an evolutionary pulsator," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 341-349, December.
- Simonovits, Andras, 1991. "Investments, starts, and cycles in socialist economies: A mathematical model," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 460-475.
- Barkley Rosser, J. Jr., 1983. "Reswitching as a cusp catastrophe," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 182-193, October.
- Bajt, Alexander, 1971. "Investment Cycles in European Socialist Economies: A Review Article," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 53-63.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boileau, Martin & Normandin, Michel, 2003.
"Labor hoarding, superior information, and business cycle dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 397-418, November.
- Martin Boileau & Michel Normandin, 2001. "Labor Hoarding, Superior Information and Business Cycle Dynamics," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 129, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2015.
"From real business cycle and new Keynesian to DSGE Macroeconomics: facts and models in the emergence of a consensus,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2015_05, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2016. "From Real Business Cycle And New Keynesian To Dsge Macroeconomics: Facts And Models In The Emergence Of A Consensus," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 009, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Dorofeenko, Viktor & Lee, Gabriel S. & Salyer, Kevin D., 2005. "Agency Costs and Investment Behavior," Economics Series 182, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Francesco Busato, 2004. "Relative Demand Shocks," Economics Working Papers 2004-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:10:y:1998:i:3:p:299-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .