Innovative Milieux and Regional Competitiveness: The Role of Associations and Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martina Battisti & Martin Perry, 2015. "Small enterprise affiliations to business associations and the collective action problem revisited," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 559-576, March.
- Proeger, Till, 2017. "Knowledge spillovers and absorptive capacity - institutional evidence from the 'German Mittelstand'," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 320, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Rola instytucji w gospodarce opartej na wiedzy: aspekt regionalny," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1202, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Competitiveness, innovation and regional development. The case of the Visegrad Group countries," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1203, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:1:p:139-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Feser & Till Proeger, 2017. "Asymmetric information as a barrier to knowledge spillovers in expert markets," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 211-232, March.
- Scaringella, Laurent & Chanaron, Jean-Jacques, 2016. "Grenoble–GIANT Territorial Innovation Models: Are investments in research infrastructures worthwhile?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 92-101.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Innovative milieux; Organizations; Social capital; Regional competitiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:45:y:2011:i:4:p:441-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.