Administrative Systems and Economic Spaces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Nicholas Gill, 2005. "On the 'economic dividend' of devolution," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 405-420.
- Perpetua McDonagh & Patrick Commins & Anthony Leavy, 1998. "Governance and Institutional Innovation: The need for strategic management," ERSA conference papers ersa98p443, European Regional Science Association.
- John Lennon & Michael J. Keane, 2006. "Delineating Daily Activity Spaces in Rural Areas," Working Papers 0617, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Michael J Keane & John Lennon, 2006. "Delineating Daily Activity Spaces in Rural Areas," ERSA conference papers ersa06p106, European Regional Science Association.
- Marek Furmankiewicz & Adrian Campbell, 2019. "From Single-Use Community Facilities Support to Integrated Sustainable Development: The Aims of Inter-Municipal Cooperation in Poland, 1990–2018," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-21, October.
- James Curran Shaw & Robert Blackburn, 2000. "Panacea or White Elephant? A Critical Examination of the Proposed New Small Business Service and Response to the DTI Consultancy Paper," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 181-189.
- Maria Balaguer-Coll & Diego Prior & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2010. "Decentralization and efficiency of local government," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 571-601, December.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2006. "The Role of the Property Tax in Financing Rural Local Governments in Developing Countries," International Tax Program Papers 0608, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Marian Kachniarz & Zbigniew Piepiora, 2019. "The Effectiveness of Administrative Consolidation Processes in Urban Functional Areas. Case Studies from Poland and the USA," Working papers 007MK, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Jiejing Wang & Anthony GO Yeh, 2020. "Administrative restructuring and urban development in China: Effects of urban administrative level upgrading," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 57(6), pages 1201-1223, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal Government; Privatization; Public Adminstration; Contracting Out; Central Places; Decentralization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:323-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.