Dynamics of international financial networks with risk management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Wing-Keung & Li, Chi-Kwong, 1999. "A note on convex stochastic dominance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 293-300, March.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Meher Manzur & Boon-Kiat Chew, 2003.
"How rewarding is technical analysis? Evidence from Singapore stock market,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 543-551.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Meher Manzur & Boon-Kiat Chew, 2002. "How Rewarding Is Technical Analysis? Evidence From Singapore Stock Market," Departmental Working Papers wp0216, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Meher Manzur & Wing-Keung Wong & Inn-Chau Chee, 1999. "Measuring international competitiveness: experience from East Asia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1383-1391.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Robert B. Miller & Keshab Shrestha, 2002. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of ARMA Model with Error Processes for Replicated Observations," Departmental Working Papers wp0217, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Nagurney & Tina Wakolbinger & Li Zhao, 2006. "The Evolution and Emergence of Integrated Social and Financial Networks with Electronic Transactions: A Dynamic Supernetwork Theory for the Modeling, Analysis, and Computation of Financial Flows and R," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 353-393, May.
- Beyeler, Walter E. & Glass, Robert J. & Bech, Morten L. & Soramäki, Kimmo, 2007. "Congestion and cascades in payment systems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 384(2), pages 693-718.
- Anna Nagurney & Dong Li, 2014. "A Dynamic Network Oligopoly Model with Transportation Costs, Product Differentiation, and Quality Competition," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 201-229, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:4:y:2004:i:3:p:276-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .