Stochastic simulations of time series within Weierstrass-Mandelbrot walks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scalas, Enrico & Kaizoji, Taisei & Kirchler, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Tedeschi, Alessandra, 2006.
"Waiting times between orders and trades in double-auction markets,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 366(C), pages 463-471.
- Enrico Scalas & Taisei Kaizoji & Michael Kirchler & Juergen Huber & Alessandra Tedeschi, 2006. "Waiting times between orders and trades in double-auction markets," Papers physics/0608273, arXiv.org.
- Scalas, Enrico, 2006. "The application of continuous-time random walks in finance and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 225-239.
- Masoliver, Jaume & Montero, Miquel & Perello, Josep & Weiss, George H., 2006.
"The continuous time random walk formalism in financial markets,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 577-598, December.
- Jaume Masoliver & Miquel Montero & Josep Perello, "undated". "The continuous time random walk formalism in financial markets," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- J. Masoliver & M. Montero & J. Perello & G. H. Weiss, 2006. "The continuous time random walk formalism in financial markets," Papers physics/0611138, arXiv.org.
- Javier Villarroel & Miquel Montero, 2008. "On properties of Continuous-Time Random Walks with Non-Poissonian jump-times," Papers 0812.2148, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:3:y:2003:i:3:p:201-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .