Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar and the Future of the International Monetary System, by Barry Eichengreen
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/RQUF20|
- Lewis, Logan T., 2014.
"Exports versus multinational production under nominal uncertainty,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 371-386.
- Logan Lewis, 2011. "Exports versus Multinational Production under Nominal Uncertainty," 2011 Meeting Papers 223, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Logan T. Lewis, 2011. "Exports versus multinational production under nominal uncertainty," International Finance Discussion Papers 1038, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christoph Fisher, 2011. "Currency blocs in the 21st century," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 87, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2011. "Currency blocs in the 21st century," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2012. "Currency blocs in the 21st century," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Bordo & Harold James, 2012. "Reserves and Baskets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 113-127, February.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2011. "Reserves and Baskets," NBER Working Papers 17492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2011. "Role reversal in global finance," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 339-390.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2011. "Role Reversal in Global Finance," IZA Discussion Papers 6032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2011. "Role Reversal in Global Finance," NBER Working Papers 17497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keynote Speech by Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "International Liquidity: The Fiscal Dimension," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 29, pages 33-48, November.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "International Liquidity: The Fiscal Dimension," NBER Working Papers 17379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011. "Policymaking in the Eurozone and the Core vs Periphery Problem," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 12-18, 07.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011. "Policymaking in the Eurozone and the Core Vs. Perifphery Problem," Working Papers 101112, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2013. "The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 301-336 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry," NBER Working Papers 17641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011. "The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry," CEPR Discussion Papers 8703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2011. "The international role of the dollar: Does it matter if this changes?," Staff Reports 522, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Treichel, Volker, 2012. "The unexpected global financial crisis : researching its root cause," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5937, The World Bank.
- Fernando Alexandre & Luís Aguiar Conraria & Pedro Bação & Miguel Portela, 2011. "A Poupança em Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2011-19, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:11:y:2011:i:6:p:825-826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed