Long-term capital growth: the good and bad properties of the Kelly and fractional Kelly capital growth criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonard C. MacLean & Yonggan Zhao & William T. Ziemba, 2016. "Optimal capital growth with convex shortfall penalties," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 101-117, January.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & García-Hiernaux, Alfredo, 2019. "Staking plans in sports betting under unknown true probabilities of the event," MPRA Paper 92196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Fontana & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier, 2012. "Diffusion-based models for financial markets without martingale measures," Papers 1209.4449, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Green, Lawrence & Sung, Ming-Chien & Ma, Tiejun & Johnson, Johnnie E. V., 2019. "To what extent can new web-based technology improve forecasts? Assessing the economic value of information derived from Virtual Globes and its rate of diffusion in a financial market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(1), pages 226-239.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2017.
"Analysis of the seeds of the debt crisis in Europe,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(15), pages 1589-1610, December.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2014. "Analysis Of The Seeds Of The Debt Crisis In Europe," Working Papers 1406, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2014. "Analysis of The Seeds of Debt Crisis in Europe," Working Paper series 24_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Haluk Yener & Fuat Can Beylunioglu, 2017. "Outperforming A Stochastic Benchmark Under Borrowing And Rectangular Constraints," Working Papers 1701, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Rose D. Baker & Ian G. McHale, 2013. "Optimal Betting Under Parameter Uncertainty: Improving the Kelly Criterion," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 189-199, September.
- AndrÃ©s Barge-Gil & Alfredo Garcia-Hiernaux, 2020. "Staking in Sports Betting Under Unknown Probabilities: Practical Guide for Profitable Bettors," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 21(6), pages 593-609, August.
- MacLean, Leonard C. & Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William T., 2014. "Optimal capital growth with convex shortfall penalties," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59292, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- MacLean, Leonard C. & Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William T., 2016. "Optimal capital growth with convex shortfall penalties," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65486, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hassanniakalager, Arman & Sermpinis, Georgios & Stasinakis, Charalampos & Verousis, Thanos, 2020. "A conditional fuzzy inference approach in forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 283(1), pages 196-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:10:y:2010:i:7:p:681-687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.