The Achievements and Failures of Argentina's Neo-liberal Economic Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beker, Victor A., 2012. "A case study on trade liberalization: Argentina in the 1990s," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pablo Bustelo Gómez, 2004. "Capital Flows and Financial Crises: A Comparative Analysis of East Asia (1997-97) and Argentina (2001-02)," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 04-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Ramirez, M.D., 2009. "Public Capital Formation and Labor Productivity Growth in Argentina," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Tiago V. de V. Cavalcanti & Pedro Elosegui & George McCandless & Emilio Blanco, 2008.
"Business Cycle Accounting for Argentina Utilizing Capital Utilization,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(50), pages 97-125, January -.
- Tiago Cavalcanti & Pedro Elosegui & George McCandless & Emilio Blanco, 2008. "Business Cycle Accounting for Argentina Utilizing Capital Utilization," BCRA Working Paper Series 200830, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Kurt Schuler, 2005. "Ignorance and Influence: U.S. Economists on Argentina's Depression of 1998â€“2002," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 2(2), pages 234-278, August.
- Ziya Önis & Fikret Senses, 2003. "Rethinking the Emerging Post-Washington Consensus: A Critical Appraisal," ERC Working Papers 0309, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2003.
- Esteban Pï¿½rez-Caldentey & Matï¿½as Vernengo, 2007. "A Tale of Two Monetary Reforms: Argentinean Convertibility in Historical Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2007_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Andres Gallo & Juan Pablo Stegmann & Jeffrey Steagall, 2006. "The Role of Political Institutions in the Resolution of Economic Crises: The Case of Argentina 2001-05," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 193-217.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:30:y:2002:i:1:p:63-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.