Analysis of the quality of performance report of the local government on websites:
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:19:y:1981:i::p:50-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giroux, Gary & McLelland, Andrew J., 2003. "Governance structures and accounting at large municipalities," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 203-230.
- Daniels, Janet D. & Daniels, Craig E., 1991. "Municipal financial reports: What users want," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-38.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- repec:bla:joares:v:24:y:1986:i:2:p:412-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:15:y:1977:i::p:107-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keng Siau & Yuan Long, 2006. "Using Social Development Lenses to Understand E-Government Development," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 14(1), pages 47-62, January.
- Laswad, Fawzi & Fisher, Richard & Oyelere, Peter, 2005. "Determinants of voluntary Internet financial reporting by local government authorities," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 101-121.
- Baber, William R. & Sen, Pradyot K., 1984. "The role of generally accepted reporting methods in the public sector: An empirical test," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 91-106.
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i:1:p:126-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giroux, Gary, 1989. "Political interests and governmental accounting disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 199-217.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:1:p:121-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Rita Hartung, 1992. "An empirical analysis of theories on factors influencing state government accounting disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1229393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://cogentoa.tandfonline.com/OABM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.