Location of adult children as an attraction for black and white elderly return and onward migrants in the United States: Application of a three-level nested logit model with census data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Bruce Newbold, 2007. "Return and Onwards Migration among Older Canadians: Findings from the 2001 Census," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 171, McMaster University.
- Gil-Molto, Maria Jose & Hole, Arne Risa, 2004.
"Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 133-137, October.
- María José Gil-Moltó & Arne Risa Hole, 2003. "Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization," Econometrics 0312001, EconWPA, revised 08 Jan 2004.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Arne Risa Hole, 2003. "Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200313, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Sophie Dantan & Nathalie Picard, 2016. "Effect Of Borrowing Constraints On Location Choice: Evidence From The Paris Region," Working Papers hal-01294215, HAL.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:254:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2478-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:mpopst:v:10:y:2003:i:2:p:75-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GMPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.