Analysis of the development potential of bulk shipping network on the Yangtze River
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin X. Li & Tae-Joon Park & Paul Tae-Woo Lee & Heather McLaughlin & Wenming Shi, 2018. "Container Transport Network for Sustainable Development in South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Zeng, Qingcheng & Wang, Grace W.Y. & Qu, Chenrui & Li, Kevin X., 2018. "Impact of the Carat Canal on the evolution of hub ports under China’s Belt and Road initiative," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 96-107.
- Li, Feng & Yang, Dong & Wang, Shuaian & Weng, Jinxian, 2019. "Ship routing and scheduling problem for steel plants cluster alongside the Yangtze River," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 198-210.
- Zhang, Ruiyou & Huang, Chao & Feng, Xuehao, 2020. "Empty container repositioning with foldable containers in a river transport network considering the limitations of bridge heights," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 197-213.
- Pache, Hannah & Grafelmann, Michaela & Schwientek, Anne Kathrina & Jahn, Carlos, 2020. "Tactical planning in tramp shipping - A literature review," Chapters from the Proceedings of the Hamburg International Conference of Logistics (HICL), in: Jahn, Carlos & Kersten, Wolfgang & Ringle, Christian M. (ed.), Data Science in Maritime and City Logistics: Data-driven Solutions for Logistics and Sustainability. Proceedings of the Hamburg International Conferen, volume 30, pages 281-308, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute of Business Logistics and General Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:marpmg:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:512-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TMPM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.