The 1994 currency crisis in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berument, Hakan, 2007.
"Measuring monetary policy for a small open economy: Turkey,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 411-430, June.
- Hakan Berument, 2005. "Measuring Monetary Policy for A Small Open Economy : Turkey," Working Papers 0509, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- ISMIHAN Mustafa & METIN-OZCAN Kivilcim & TANSEL Aysit, "undated".
"Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999,"
- Mustafa Ismihan & Aysit Tansel & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan, 2002. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth : The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," Working Papers 0205, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Özcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic instability, capital accumulation and growth: The case of Turkey 1963-1999," ERC Working Papers 0204, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2002.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," Working Papers 0209, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Mar 2002.
- Yilmazkuday, Hakan & Akay, Koray, 2008. "An analysis of regime shifts in the Turkish economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 885-898, September.
- Ignacio Lozano, 2009.
"Budget Deficit, Money Growth and Inflation: Evidence from the Colombian case,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 65-95, January-J.
- Ignacio Lozano, 2008. "Budget Deficit, Money Growth and Inflation: Evidence from the Colombian Case," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005127, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ignacio Lozano, 2008. "Budget Deficit, Money Growth and Inflation: Evidence from the Colombian Case," Borradores de Economia 537, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- K. Azim Ozdemir & Paul Turner, 2005.
"The Demand for Base Money in Turkey : Implications for Inflation and Seigniorage,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 5(1), pages 1-8.
- K. Azim Ozdemir & Paul Turner, 2004. "The Demand for Base Money in Turkey : Implications for Inflation and Seigniorage," Working Papers 0412, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ari, Ali, 2012. "Early warning systems for currency crises: The Turkish case," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 391-410.
- Ari, Ali, 2008. "An Early Warning Signals Approach for Currency Crises: The Turkish Case," MPRA Paper 25858, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency crises; domestic debt financing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:3:y:2000:i:4:p:327-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.