Hot Money Inflows and Renminbi Revaluation Pressure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shucheng Liu & Zhijun Zhao & Yue Ma & Matthew S. Yiu & Yak-yeow Kueh & Shu-ki Tsang, 2002. "The Full Convertibility of Renminbi: Sequencing and Influence," Working Papers 092002, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Meixing, 2011.
"Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan,"
30440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai, 2011. "Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan," Working Papers of BETA 2011-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- James Galbraith & Sara Hsu & Wenjie Zhang, 2009. "Beijing Bubble, Beijing Bust: Inequality, Trade, and Capital Inflow into China," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 38(2), pages 3-26.
- Shaghil Ahmed, 2009. "Are Chinese exports sensitive to changes in the exchange rate?," International Finance Discussion Papers 987, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tao Cai & Vinh Q. T. Dang & Jennifer T. Lai, 2016.
"China's Capital and ‘Hot’ Money Flows: An Empirical Investigation,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 276-294, August.
- Tao Cai & Vinh Q. T. Dang & Jennifer T. Lai, 2015. "China's Capital and "Hot" Money Flows: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 162015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
More about this item
KeywordsJEL C LASSIFICATION : E58; F31;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:5:y:2007:i:1:p:19-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.