Homothetic Efficiency: Theory and Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heufer, Jan & Hjertstrand, Per, 2019. "Homothetic preferences revealed," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 602-614.
- Jan (J.P.M.) Heufer & Per Hjertstrand, 2017. "Homothetic Preferences Revealed," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-103/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hjertstrand, Per & Swofford, James L., 2019. "Revealed preference tests of indirect and homothetic weak separability of financial assets, consumption and leisure," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 108-114.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Hjertstrand, Per, 2019.
"Samuelson's Approach to Revealed Preference Theory: Some Recent Advances,"
Working Paper Series
1274, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Thomas Demuynck & Per Hjertstrand, 2020. "Samuelson’s Approach to Revealed Preference Theory: Some Recent Advances," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/314701, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Demetry, Marcos & Hjertstrand, Per & Polisson, Matthew, 2020. "Testing Axioms of Revealed Preference in Stata," Working Paper Series 1342, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 24 Nov 2020.
- Jan (J.P.M.) Heufer & Jason Shachat & Yan Xu, 2018. "Measuring tastes for equity and aggregate wealth behind the veil of ignorance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-087/I, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:37:y:2019:i:2:p:235-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.