Modeling Nonstationary Processes Through Dimension Expansion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:stabio:v:9:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12561-016-9150-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:5:p:919-939 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:3:p:759-768 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi Liu & Gavin Shaddick & James V. Zidek, 0. "Incorporating High-Dimensional Exposure Modelling into Studies of Air Pollution and Health," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:138-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raphaël Huser & Marc G. Genton, 2016. "Non-Stationary Dependence Structures for Spatial Extremes," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 470-491, September.
- Ryan J. Parker & Brian J. Reich & Jo Eidsvik, 2016. "A Fused Lasso Approach to Nonstationary Spatial Covariance Estimation," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 569-587, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:497:p:281-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.