Standards and export performance in developing countries: Evidence from Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:idbbks:6668 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Robledo-Ardila & Alejandro Londoño Avila, 2014. "International standard certifications and export performance of top four Colombian banana exporters," REVISTA CIENCIAS ESTRATÉGICAS, UNIVERSIDAD PONTIFICIA BOLIVARIANA, April.
- Rashid Amjad & Ejaz Ghani & Musleh ud Din & Tariq Mahmood, 2012.
"Export Barriers in Pakistan: Results of a Firm-Level Survey,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(Special E), pages 103-134, September.
- Amjad, Rashid & Ghani, Ejaz & Din, Musleh ud & Mahmood, Tariq, 2012. "Export Barriers in Pakistan: Results of a Firm-Level Survey," MPRA Paper 41978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coslovsky, Salo V., 2014. "Economic Development without Pre-Requisites: How Bolivian Producers Met Strict Food Safety Standards and Dominated the Global Brazil-Nut Market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 32-45.
- Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "Private standards and labour productivity in the food sector in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 163, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ahmed Agyapong & Hannah Vivian Osei & Samuel Yaw Akomea, 2015. "Marketing Capability, Competitive Strategies And Performance Of Micro And Small Family Businesses In Ghana," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-25, December.
- Trifkovic Neda, 2015. "Spillover Effects of International Standards: Work Conditions in Vietnamese Small and Medium Enterprises," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1220-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:79-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iguchi, Hakaru & Arimura, Toshi H. & Michida, Etsuyo, 2015. "Adoption of ISO9001 through supply chain in Vietnam : impacts of FDI and product-related environmental regulation," IDE Discussion Papers 497, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Juan S. Blyde & Christian Volpe Martincus & Danielken Molina, 2014. "Fábricas sincronizadas: América Latina y el Caribe en la era de las Cadenas Globales de Valor," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 86755 edited by Juan S. Blyde, February.
More about this item
Keywordsstandards; trade; Pakistan; developing countries; exports;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:18:y:2009:i:3:p:395-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .