Re-thinking the “Feminization of Poverty” in Relation to Aggregate Gender Indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Gale Stotsky & Sakina Shibuya & Lisa L Kolovich & Suhaib Kebhaj, 2016. "Trends in Gender Equality and Women’s Advancement," IMF Working Papers 16/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Oliveri, Mario Nicolás, 2013.
"Feminización de la pobreza en España: un análisis del estado de la cuestión
[Feminization of poverty in Spain: a state-of-the-art review]," MPRA Paper 47892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greta Falavigna & Elena Ragazzi & Lisa Sella, 2014. "Gender inequalities and labour integration. An integrated approach to vocational training in Piedmont," CERIS Working Paper 201407, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- repec:zbw:espost:175749 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greta Falavigna & Elena Ragazzi & Lisa Sella, 2013. "Parcours formatifs et entrée dans le marché du travail pour les femmes. Analyse des différences homme-femme dans le cas des politiques de formation en Piémont," CERIS Working Paper 201313, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Poverty; Feminization of poverty; Aggregate gender indices; Gender-related Development Index; Gender Empowerment Measure; Gendered Poverty Index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jhudca:v:7:y:2006:i:2:p:201-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.