Re-thinking the “Feminization of Poverty” in Relation to Aggregate Gender Indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Gale Stotsky & Sakina Shibuya & Lisa L Kolovich & Suhaib Kebhaj, 2016. "Trends in Gender Equality and Women’s Advancement," IMF Working Papers 16/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Oliveri, Mario Nicolás, 2013.
"Feminización de la pobreza en España: un análisis del estado de la cuestión
[Feminization of poverty in Spain: a state-of-the-art review]," MPRA Paper 47892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:espost:175749 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greta Falavigna & Elena Ragazzi & Lisa Sella, 2013. "Parcours formatifs et entrée dans le marché du travail pour les femmes. Analyse des différences homme-femme dans le cas des politiques de formation en Piémont," CERIS Working Paper 201313, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Greta Falavigna & Elena Ragazzi & Lisa Sella, 2014. "Gender inequalities and labour integration. An integrated approach to vocational training in Piedmont," CERIS Working Paper 201407, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:43:y:2017:i:c:p:110-124 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Poverty; Feminization of poverty; Aggregate gender indices; Gender-related Development Index; Gender Empowerment Measure; Gendered Poverty Index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jhudca:v:7:y:2006:i:2:p:201-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .