Say's Law, Poverty Persistence, and Employment Neglect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greenstein Joshua, 2015. "New Patterns of Structural Change and Effects on Inclusive Development: A Case Study of South Africa and Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hartmann, Dominik & Guevara, Miguel R. & Jara-Figueroa, Cristian & Aristarán, Manuel & Hidalgo, César A., 2017.
"Linking Economic Complexity, Institutions, and Income Inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 75-93.
- D. Hartmann & M. R. Guevara & C. Jara-Figueroa & M. Aristaran & C. A. Hidalgo, 2015. "Linking Economic Complexity, Institutions and Income Inequality," Papers 1505.07907, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Eun Mee Kim, 2015. "Korea's evolving business.government relationship," WIDER Working Paper Series 103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dominik Hartmann & Cristian Jara-Figueroa & Miguel Guevara & Alex Simoes & C'esar A. Hidalgo, 2017. "The structural constraints of income inequality in Latin America," Papers 1701.03770, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Bateman, Milford, 2013. "The age of microfinance: Destroying Latin American economies from the bottom up," Working Papers 39, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Alice H Amsden, 2012. "Grass Roots War on Poverty," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2012(1), pages 114-114, September.
- Laurin Janes, 2013. "Can capital grants help microenterprises reach the productivity level of SMEs? Evidence from an experiment in Sri Lanka," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:wea:worler:v:2012:y:2012:i:1:p:7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment generation; Poverty alleviation; Say's Law; Grass-roots; Volunteerism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jhudca:v:11:y:2010:i:1:p:57-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .