Policy integration strategy and the development of the 'green economy': foundations and implementation patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marian Beise, 2004. "The International Adoption of Photovoltaic Energy Conversion Is Japan a Lead Market?," Discussion Paper Series 153, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Frondel, Manuel & Horbach, Jens & Rennings, Klaus, 2004. "End-of-Pipe or Cleaner Production? An Empirical Comparison of Environmental Innovation Decisions Across OECD Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-82, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David, Paul A., 2009. "Preparing for the Next, Very Long Crisis: Towards a ‘Cool’ Science and Technology Policy Agenda For a Globally Warming Economy," MERIT Working Papers 031, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:626:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:626:p:487-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdelillah Hamdouch & Bertrand Zuindeau, 2010. "Sustainable development, 20 years on: methodological innovations, practices and open issues," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(4), pages 427-438.
- Carmen Echebarria & Jose M. Barrutia, 2013. "Factors Affecting the Attitude of Local Authorities towards Local Agenda 21," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1082, European Regional Science Association.
- Huguenin, Ariane & Jeannerat, Hugues, 2017. "Creating change through pilot and demonstration projects: Towards a valuation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 624-635.
- Kerschner, Christian & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich, 2016. "A framework of attitudes towards technology in theory and practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 139-151.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental innovations; green economy; integration of public policies; multi-level governance; policy design and implementation; territorial scales;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:53:y:2010:i:4:p:473-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.