Trends in Undergraduate Economics Degrees, 1991-2007
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William E. Becker & William H. Greene & John J. Siegfried, 2008. "Does Teaching Load Affect Faculty Size?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0817, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Don J. Webber & Andrew Mearman, 2009. "Students’ perceptions of economics:Identifying demand for further study," Working Papers 0914, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- William E. Becker & William H. Greene & John J. Siegfried, 2011.
"Do Undergraduate Majors or Ph.D. Students Affect Faculty Size?,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 56(1), pages 69-77, May.
- William E. Becker & William H. Greene & John J. Siegfried, 2010. "Do Undergraduate Majors or Ph.D. Students Affect Faculty Size?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3065, CESifo Group Munich.
- Becker, William E. & Greene, William H & Siedfried, John J., 2011. "Do undergraduate majors or Ph.D. students affect faculty size?," MPRA Paper 39930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Millmow, 2009. "The Boom We Didn't Really Have: Australian Economics Degree Enrolments, 1990-2007," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(1), pages 56-62, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:39:y:2008:i:3:p:297-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.