Principles for a Successful Undergraduate Economics Honors Program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Bosshardt & Michael Watts & William E. Becker, 2013. "Course Requirements for Bachelor's Degrees in Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 643-647, May.
- Jason E. Dowd & Michelle P. Connolly & Robert J. Thompson & Julie A. Reynolds, 2015. "Improved Reasoning in Undergraduate Writing through Structured Workshops," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 14-27, March.
- Stephen B. Deloach & Elizabeth Perry-Sizemore & Mary O. Borg, 2012.
"Creating Quality Undergraduate Research Programs in Economics: How, When, Where (And Why),"
The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 57(1), pages 96-110, May.
- Stephen B. DeLoach & Elizabeth Perry-Sizemore & Mary O. Borg, 2011. "Creating Quality Undergraduate Research Programs in Economics: How, when, where (and why)," Working Papers 2011-02, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos J. Asarta & Roger B. Butters & Andrew Perumal, 2013. "Success in Economics Major: Is it Path Dependent?," Working Papers 13-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Gail M. Hoyt & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2017. "Promoting Undergraduate Research in Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 655-659, May.
- Gregory A. Lilly & Thomas Tiemann, 2008. "On the Struggle To Attain Universal Competence in a Complex Skill: The Case of a Senior Capstone Experience," Working Papers 2008-06, Elon University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:32:y:2001:i:2:p:169-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.