The Doctoral Origins of Economics Faculty and the Education of New Economics Doctorates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Hilmer & Christiana E. Hilmer, 2009. "Fishes, Ponds, And Productivity: Student‐Advisor Matching And Early Career Publishing Success For Economics Phds," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(2), pages 290-303, April.
- Daniel B. Klein, 2005. "The Ph.D. Circle in Academic Economics," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 2(1), pages 133-148, April.
- Kocher, Martin G & Sutter, Matthias, 2001.
"The Institutional Concentration of Authors in Top Journals of Economics during the Last Two Decades,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(472), pages 405-421, June.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias, 2001. "The Institutional Concentration of Authors in Top Journals of Economics during the Last Two Decades," Munich Reprints in Economics 18183, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Hugh Feeley & Katherine Hart LaVail & George A. Barnett, 2011. "Predicting faculty job centrality in communication," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 87(2), pages 303-314, May.
- Matthias Sutter & Martin Kocher & Robert Mrsic, 2002.
"Representation and Educational Background of European Economists in Top Journals of Economics,"
Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 275-288, December.
- Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G. & Mrsic, Robert, 2002. "Representation and educational background of European economists in top journals of economics," Munich Reprints in Economics 18219, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:30:y:1999:i:1:p:80-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.