Tariffs and Firm Performance in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marilyne Huchetâ€ Bourdon & Chantal Le MouÃ«l & Mariana Vijil, 2018.
"The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: Some new insights on the openness measurement issue,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 59-76, January.
- Marilyne Huchet & Chantal Le Mouel Le Mouël & Mariana Vijil, 2011. "The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: some new insights on the openness measurement issue," Post-Print hal-00729399, HAL.
- Marilyne HUCHET-BOURDON & Chantal Le Mouël & Mariana Vijil, 2013. "The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: Some new insights on the openness measurement issue," EcoMod2013 5131, EcoMod.
- Marilyne Huchet & Chantal Le Mouel & Mariana Vijil, 2018. "The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: Some new insights on the openness measurement issue," Post-Print hal-01987393, HAL.
- Christian K. Darko & Giovanni Occhiali & Enrico Vanino, 2018.
"The Chinese are Here: Firm Level Analysis of Import Competition and Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
2018.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Darko, Christian K. & Occhiali, Giovanni & Vanino, Enrico, 2018. "The Chinese are Here: Firm Level Analysis of Import Competition and Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 273142, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Adugna Lemi & Ian Wright, 2020. "Exports, foreign ownership, and firm-level efficiency in Ethiopia and Kenya: an application of the stochastic frontier model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 669-698, February.
- Arif, Rabia & Jamil, Nida, 2018. "Proposed Methodology for Strategic Trade Policy to Achieve High Value Added Exports: A Case of Pakistan’s Textile Sector," MPRA Paper 90380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nida Jamil & Rabia Arif, 2019. "Increasing Exports through Tariff Reductions on Intermediate Goods," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 29-53, Jan-June.
- Hoedoafia, Mabel Akosua, 2020. "On the Link between Trade Liberalization and Firm Productivity: Panel Data Evidence from Private Firms in Ghana," MPRA Paper 99568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:7:p:986-1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.