Developing Technological Capabilities in Agro-Industry: Ghana's Experience with Fresh Pineapple Exports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebata, Ayako & Hernandez, Manuel A., 2016. "Linking smallholder farmers to commercial markets: Evidence from nongovernmental organization training in Nicaragua:," IFPRI discussion papers 1539, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:195-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebata, Ayako & Hüttel, Silke, 2015. "Do development projects link smallholders to markets?," Discussion Papers 204326, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Ebata, Ayako & Velasco, Pamela & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2015. "Distance to market and farm-gate prices of staple beans in rural Nicaragua," Discussion Papers 197540, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Ebata, Ayako & Huttel, Silke, 2015. "Do development projects link smallholdrs to markets?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211583, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ebata, Ayako & Pacheco, Pamela Alejandra & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 2015. "Distance to market and farm-gate prices of staple beans in rural Nicaragua," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211582, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Krumbiegel, Katharina & Maertens, Miet & Wollni, Meike, 2018.
"The Role of Fairtrade Certification for Wages and Job Satisfaction of Plantation Workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 195-212.
- Krumbiegel, Katharina & Maertens, Miet & Wollni, Meike, 2016. "The role of Fairtrade certification for wages and job satisfaction of plantation workers," Discussion Papers 246408, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:48:y:2012:i:3:p:308-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.