Subjectively-assessed Welfare and International Remittances: Evidence from Tonga
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard P.C. Brown & Gareth Leeves & Prabha Prayaga, 2014.
"Sharing Norm Pressures and Community Remittances: Evidence from a Natural Disaster in the Pacific Islands,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 383-398, March.
- Richard P.C Brown & Gareth Leeves & Prabha Prayaga, 2012. "Sharing Norm Pressures and Community Remittances: Evidence from a Natural Disaster in the Pacific Islands," Discussion Papers Series 471, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Alpaslan Akay & Corrado Giulietti & Juan Robalino & Klaus Zimmermann, 2014.
"Remittances and well-being among rural-to-urban migrants in China,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 517-546, September.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Giulietti, Corrado & Robalino, Juan David & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Remittances and Well-Being among Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6631, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alpaslan Akay & Corrado Giulietti & Juan D. Robalino & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013. "Remittances and Well-Being among Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," Working Papers 1447, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2016.
"Do migrants send remittances as a way of self-insurance?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 108-130.
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2014. "Do migrants send remittances as a way of self-insurance?," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp1402, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01cn69m419r is not listed on IDEAS
- La, Hai Anh & Xu, Ying, 2017. "Remittances, social security, and the crowding-out effect: Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 42-59.
- Fransen, Sonja & Mazzucato, Valentina, 2014. "Remittances and Household Wealth after Conflict: A Case Study on Urban Burundi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 57-68.
- Richard Brown & Jørgen Carling & Sonja Fransen & Melissa Siegel, 2014. "Measuring remittances through surveys," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(41), pages 1243-1274, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:47:y:2011:i:6:p:829-845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .