How Important is the Capacity of Local Governments for Improvements in Welfare? Evidence from Decentralised Uganda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Susan Steiner, 2008. "How important is the Capacity of Local Governments for Improvements in Welfare? Evidence from Decentralised Uganda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 4308, GDI, The University of Manchester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norman V. Loayza & Jamele Rigolini & Oscar Calvo-González, 2014.
"More Than You Can Handle: Decentralization and Spending Ability of Peruvian Municipalities,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 56-78, March.
- Loayza, Norman V. & Rigolini, Jamele & Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar, 2011. "More than you can handle : decentralization and spending ability of Peruvian municipalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5763, The World Bank.
- Norman V. Loayza & Jamele Rigolini & Oscar Calvo-Gonzlez, 2014. "More than You Can Handle Decentralization and Spending Ability of Peruvian Municipalities," Working Papers 2014-4, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Antonio A. Bellofatto & Martín Besfamille, 2015. "Regional State Capacity and the Optimal Degree of Fiscal Decentralization," Documentos de Trabajo 460, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:46:y:2010:i:4:p:644-661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .