Modelling the effect of national culture on countries' innovation performances: A conditional full frontier approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bădin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold, 2019.
"A bootstrap approach for bandwidth selection in estimating conditional efficiency measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(2), pages 784-797.
- Luiza Badin & Cinzia Daraio & LÃ©opold Simar, 2018. "A Bootstrap Approach for Bandwidth Selection in Estimating Conditional Efficiency Measures," DIAG Technical Reports 2018-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Badin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Leopold, 2019. "A Bootstrap Approach for Bandwidth Selection in Estimating Conditional Efficiency Measures," LIDAM Reprints ISBA 2019013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Badin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Leopold, 2018. "A Bootstrap Approach for Bandwidth Selection in Estimating Conditional Efficiency Measures," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2018007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Ayşe Şolpan Temiz & Bilge Yiğit Özkan & Ahmet Şevket Üçer, 2016. "A Product-Based Strategic Technology Management Methodology for Developing Countries," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-24, April.
- Dag Ingvar Jacobsen & Tore Hillestad & Birgitte Yttri & Jarle Hildrum, 2019. "Alternative Routes To Innovation — The Effects Of Cultural And Structural Fit," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(01), pages 1-20, January.
- Viola Isabel Nyssen Guillén & Carsten Deckert, 2021. "Cultural influence on innovativeness - links between “The Culture Map” and the “Global Innovation Index”," International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Halkos, George & Petrou, Kleoniki Natalia, 2018. "‘Waste culture’ assessment using Hofstede’s and Schwartz’s cultural dimensions – an EU case study," MPRA Paper 90506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladyslav Soloviov, 2022. "Linking regional autonomy–embeddedness value orientation and innovation," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-19, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:27:y:2013:i:5:p:656-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.