The long-run convergence of exchange rates and prices in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:2466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan J J Groen & Clare Lombardelli, 2004. "Real exchange rates and the relative prices of non-traded and traded goods: an empirical analysis," Bank of England working papers 223, Bank of England.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2387 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Paya & David Peel, 2007.
"On the relationship between nominal exchange rates and domestic and foreign prices,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 105-117.
- I Paya & D Peel, 2006. "On the relationship between Nominal Exchange Rates and domestic and foreign prices," Working Papers 577409, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2385 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:2608 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:26:y:2012:i:3:p:367-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.