The Malaysian Real Trade Balance and the Real Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tze-Haw Chan & Hooi Hooi Lean & Chee-Wooi Hooy, 2014.
"A macro assessment of China effects on Malaysian exports and trade balances,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 18-37, January.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Hooy, Chee Wooi, 2013. "A Macro Assessment of China Effects on Malaysian Exports and Trade Balances," MPRA Paper 48801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2013.
- Bilal KARGI, 2014. "Time Series Analysis about the Relationship between Foreign Trade and Exchange Rate in Turkish Economy," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(2), pages 123-133, December.
- Manuel CANTAVELLA-JORDA & Sheila Amin GUTIERREZ DE PIÑERES, 2012. "A Cross-national Panel Study of Devaluations on Disaggregated Export Sectors: A Case for Sector Specific Policies," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(2).
- Abdorreza Soleymani & Soo Y. Chua & Hamat Che Abdul Fatah, 2016. "The Effects of Currency Depreciation on Industry Trade Flows between Malaysia and China," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 181-206, May.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-458 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:e30-e46 is not listed on IDEAS
- BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, Mohsen & Aftab, Muhammad, 2017. "Malaysia-Japan Commodity Trade and Asymmetric Effects of Exchange Rate Changes," MPRA Paper 81213, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Aug 2017.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Aftab, Muhammad, 2017. "Asymmetric effects of exchange rate changes on the Malaysia-China commodity trade," MPRA Paper 83024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Mar 2017.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:2:p:198-222 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTrade balance; ringgit; real exchange rate; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:21:y:2007:i:5:p:655-667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .