Two Kinds of Value Premiums
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huseyin Gulen & Yuhang Xing & Lu Zhang, 2011.
"Value versus Growth: Time‐Varying Expected Stock Returns,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 381-407, June.
- Huseyin Gulen & Yuhang Xing & Lu Zhang, 2010. "Value versus Growth: Time-Varying Expected Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 15993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woochan Kim & Taeyoon Sung & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "How Does Corporate Governance Risk at Home Affect Investment Choices Abroad?," NBER Working Papers 13721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7743 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie Briere & Bastien Drut, 2009. "The Revenge of Purchasing Power Parity on Carry Trades during Crises," Working Papers CEB 09-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:26:y:2012:i:2:p:281-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.