Corporate Governance, Innovation Systems and Industrial Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Crail Johnson, 2015. "The Effect of Initial Public Offerings on Firm Innovation," Working Papers 22, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Feb 2015.
- Kwon, Seokbeom & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2017. "How institutional arrangements in the National Innovation System affect industrial competitiveness: A study of Japan and the U.S. with multiagent simulation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 221-235.
- Siebert, Horst & Stolpe, Michael, 2001. "Technology and economic performance in the German economy," Kiel Working Papers 1035, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mafini Dosso, 2012. "Exploring the causes behind the persistence of French technological specializations," LEM Papers Series 2012/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- KWON Seokbeom & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2015. "How Institutional Arrangements in the National Innovation System Affect Industrial Competitiveness: A study of Japan and the United States with multiagent simulation," Discussion papers 15065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cai, Jing & Tylecote, Andrew, 2008. "Corporate governance and technological dynamism of Chinese firms in mobile telecommunications: A quantitative study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1790-1811, December.
- Franco Cescon, 2002. "Short-term Perceptions, Corporate Governance and the Management of R & D in Italian Companies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 6(3), pages 255-270, September.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Dewick, Paul, 2002. "Building competitive advantage: innovation and corporate governance in European construction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 989-1008, August.
- Choi, Suk Bong & Lee, Soo Hee & Williams, Christopher, 2011. "Ownership and firm innovation in a transition economy: Evidence from China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 441-452, April.
- Whitley, Richard, 2003. "Competition and pluralism in the public sciences: the impact of institutional frameworks on the organisation of academic science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1015-1029, June.
- Tylecote, Andrew & Ramirez, Paulina, 2006. "Corporate governance and innovation: The UK compared with the US and 'insider' economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 160-180, February.
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2011. "Corporate governance practices and companies' R&D orientation: evidence from European countries," Working Papers 492, Bruegel.
- Kwee, Z. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2010. "The Influence of Top Management Team’s Corporate Governance Orientation on Strategic Renewal Trajectories," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-032-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Munari, Federico & Oriani, Raffaele & Sobrero, Maurizio, 2010. "The effects of owner identity and external governance systems on R&D investments: A study of Western European firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1093-1104, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:6:y:1999:i:1:p:25-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.