Hollywood, the Internet and the World: A Geography of Disruptive Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Mangematin & Jonathan Sapsed & Elke Schüßler, 2014. "Disassembly and reassembly on digital technology and creative industries," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00946932, HAL.
- Vincent Mangematin & Jonathan Sapsed & Elke Schüßler, 2014. "Disassembly and reassembly on digital technology and creative industries," Post-Print hal-00946932, HAL.
- Lorenzen, Mark & Täube, Florian Arun, 2008. "Breakout from Bollywood? The roles of social networks and regulation in the evolution of Indian film industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 286-299, September.
- Peter B. Doeringer & Pacey Foster & Stephan Manning & David Terkla, 2013. "Project-based industries and craft-like production: structure, location and performance," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.), Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 4, pages 99-151, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ram Mudambi, 2013. "Location, control and firm innovation: the case of the mobile handset industry," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.), Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 9, pages 230-252, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00946932 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00946932 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHollywood; motion pictures; Internet; disruptive innovation; creativity;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:14:y:2007:i:4:p:359-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.