Transforming Industrial Districts: Large Firms and Small Business Networks in the Italian Eyewear Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:3:p:336-358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belussi , Fiorenza, 2015. "The international resilience of Italian industrial districts/clusters (ID/C) between knowledge re-shoring and manufacturing off (near)-shoring," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 89-113.
- David Jacobson & Francesco Garibaldo, 2011. "The Role of Company Networks in Low-tech Industries," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hill, T.L. & Mudambi, Ram, 2010. "Far from Silicon Valley: How emerging economies are re-shaping our understanding of global entrepreneurship," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 321-327, December.
- Diego Campagnolo & Arnaldo Camuffo, 2011. "Globalization and Low-technology Industries: The Case of Italian Eyewear," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giovanni Costa & Arnaldo Camuffo, 2014. "The evolution of human resource management in Italy: a historical-institutional perspective," Chapters,in: The Development of Human Resource Management Across Nations, chapter 11, pages 269-299 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson & Richard N. Langlois, 2009. "Innovation Processes and Industrial Districts," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michel Barabel & Isabelle Huault & Olivier Meier, 2007.
"Changing Nature and Sustainability of the Industrial District Model: The Case of Technic Valley in France,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 595-620.
- Michel Barabel & Isabelle Huault & Olivier Meier, 2007. "Changing nature and sustainability of the industrial district model : the case of Technic Valley in France," Post-Print halshs-00150765, HAL.
- repec:ris:invreg:0359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia R Sedita & Tine Aage & Daniele Porcellato, 2011. "Inward Flows of Information and Knowledge in Low-tech Industrial Districts: Contrasting the ‘Few Firms Gatekeeper’ and ‘Direct Peer’ Models," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:10:y:2003:i:4:p:377-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .