Post-Entry Struggle for Life and Pre-Exit Shadow of Death from a Financial Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warusawitharana Missaka, 2018. "Profitability and the lifecycle of firms," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(2), pages 1-30, June.
- Daniel Fackler & Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2014.
"Lingering illness or sudden death? Pre-exit employment developments in German establishments,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 1121-1140.
- Fackler, Daniel & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Lingering Illness or Sudden Death? Pre-Exit Employment Developments in German Establishments," IZA Discussion Papers 7081, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fackler, Daniel & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Lingering illness or sudden death? Pre-exit employment developments in German establishments," Discussion Papers 82, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Daniel Fackler & Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Lingering illness or sudden death? Pre-exit employment developments in German establishments," Working Paper Series in Economics 258, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:23:y:2016:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.