Impact of the Financial Crisis on Banking Acquisitions: A Look at Shareholder Wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farouk Soussa & Tracy Wheeler, 2006. "Do announcements of bank acquisitions in emerging markets create value?," Bank of England working papers 315, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yildirim, Canan & Efthyvoulou, Georgios, 2018.
"Bank value and geographic diversification: regional vs global,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 225-245.
- Canan Yildirim & Georgios Efthyvoulou, 2016. "Bank Value and Geographic Diversification: Regional vs Global," Working Papers 2016001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Canan Yildirim & Georgios Efthyvoulou, 2018. "Bank value and geographic diversification: regional vs global," Post-Print hal-01813802, HAL.
- Rao-Nicholson, Rekha & Salaber, Julie & Cao, Tuan Hiep, 2016. "Long-term performance of mergers and acquisitions in ASEAN countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 373-387.
- Narendar Rao & K. Reddy, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on cross-border mergers and acquisitions: a continental and industry analysis," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 309-341, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:22:y:2015:i:1:p:87-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.