Brand Loyalty, Generic Entry and Price Competition in Pharmaceuticals in the Quarter Century after the 1984 Waxman-Hatch Legislation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aea:aejpol:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:91-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Puig-Junoy, Jaume & López-Valcárcel, Beatriz González, 2014. "Launch prices for new pharmaceuticals in the heavily regulated and subsidized Spanish market, 1995–2007," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 170-181.
- González, Paula & Macho-Stadler, Inés & Pérez-Castrillo, David, 2016.
"Private versus social incentives for pharmaceutical innovation,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 286-297.
- Paula González & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2015. "Private versus Social Incentives for Pharmaceutical Innovation," Working Papers 15.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Paula González & Ines Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2015. "Private versus Social Incentives for Pharmaceutical Innovation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5672, CESifo Group Munich.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Paula González, 2015. "Private versus Social Incentives for Pharmaceutical Innovation," Working Papers 860, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Leemore Dafny & Christopher Ody & Matt Schmitt, 2017.
"When Discounts Raise Costs: The Effect of Copay Coupons on Generic Utilization,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 91-123, May.
- Leemore Dafny & Christopher Ody & Matthew Schmitt, 2016. "When Discounts Raise Costs: The Effect of Copay Coupons on Generic Utilization," NBER Working Papers 22745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akematsu, Yuji & Arai, Koki, 2016. "Estimating the value of generic entry and intellectual property litigation in the pharmaceutical market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 16-20.
- Barry Bosworth & John Bieler & Michael Kleinrock & Eric Koepcke & Ernst R. Berndt, 2018. "An Evaluation of the CPI Indexes for Prescription Drugs," NBER Working Papers 24210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:6:p:969-996 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:revind:v:53:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-018-9627-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Arcidiacono, Peter & Ellickson, Paul B. & Landry, Peter & Ridley, David B., 2013. "Pharmaceutical followers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 538-553.
- Neha Bairoliya & Pinar Karaca-Mandic & Jeffrey S. McCullough & Amil Petrin, 2017. "Consumer Learning and the Entry of Generic Pharmaceuticals," NBER Working Papers 23662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Grabowski, 2011. "The Evolution of the Pharmaceutical Industry Over the Past 50 Years: A Personal Reflection," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 161-176.
More about this item
KeywordsPharmaceuticals; Waxman-Hatch Legislation; Price Competition; Brand Drugs; Generic Drugs; Branded Generic Drugs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:18:y:2011:i:2:p:177-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.