Negotiating Domestic Labor: Women's Earnings and Housework Time in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:31:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00148-017-0667-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gigi Foster & Leslie S. Stratton, 2018.
"Do significant labor market events change who does the chores? Paid work, housework, and power in mixed-gender Australian households,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 483-519, April.
- Foster, Gigi & Stratton, Leslie S., 2017. "Do Significant Labor Market Events Change Who Does the Chores? Paid Work, Housework and Power in Mixed-Gender Australian Households," IZA Discussion Papers 10831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vivien Procher & Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2014.
"Making dough or baking dough? Spousal housework responsibilities in Germany, 1992-2011,"
Schumpeter Discussion Papers
SDP14004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Procher, Vivien & Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin, 2014. "Making Dough or Baking Dough? Spousal Housework Responsibilities in Germany, 1992-2011," Ruhr Economic Papers 472, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vivien Procher & Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2014. "Making Dough or Baking Dough? Spousal Housework Responsibilities in Germany, 1992-2011," Ruhr Economic Papers 0472, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:19:y:2013:i:1:p:29-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .