Misspecification testing and robust estimation of the market model: estimating betas for the FT-SE industry baskets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Andrew Coutts & Terence Mills & Jennifer Roberts, 1997. "Time series and cross-section parameter stability in the market model: the implications for event studies," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 243-259.
- N. Groenewold & P. Fraser, 1998. "Tests of Asset-pricing Models: How important is the IID-normal assumptions?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-20, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Raphael Markellos & Terence Mills, 2003. "Asset pricing dynamics," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(6), pages 533-556.
- N. Groenewold & P. Fraser, 1999. "Violation of the IID-Normal Assumption: Effects on tests of asset-pricing models using Australian data," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Groenewold, Nicolaas & Fraser, Patricia, 2001. "Tests of asset-pricing models: how important is the iid-normal assumption?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 427-449, September.
- Groenewold, Nicolaas & Fraser, Patricia, 2002. "Violation of the iid-normal assumption: Effects on tests of asset-pricing models using Australian data," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 491-510.
More about this item
Keywordsindustry baskets; market model; misspecification; robust estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:2:y:1996:i:4:p:319-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.