Effects of Schumpeterian and Kirznerian entrepreneurship on economic growth: panel data evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Evans, David S, 1994. "Why Does the Self-Employment Rate Vary Across Countries and Over Time?," CEPR Discussion Papers 871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dvouletý, Ondřej, 2018. "How to analyse determinants of entrepreneurship and self-employment at the country level? A methodological contribution," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 92-99.
- Sunny Li Sun & Weilei (Stone) Shi & David Ahlstrom & Li (Rachel) Tian, 2020. "Understanding institutions and entrepreneurship: The microfoundations lens and emerging economies," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 957-979, December.
- Solomon, Shelby J. & Bendickson, Joshua S. & Marvel, Matt R. & McDowell, William C. & Mahto, Raj, 2021. "Agency theory and entrepreneurship: A cross-country analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 466-476.
- Dhahri, Sabrine & Omri, Anis, 2018.
"Entrepreneurship contribution to the three pillars of sustainable development: What does the evidence really say?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 64-77.
- Dhahri, Sabrine & Omri, Anis, 2018. "Entrepreneurship Contribution to the Three Pillars of Sustainable Development: What Does the Evidence Really Say?," MPRA Paper 84504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jan 2018.
- Arash Ketabforoush Badri & Mohhamadreza Nahidi & Mehrdad Ghalami, 2018. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship and Education on Economic Growth in Selected Countries," Noble International Journal of Social Sciences Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 3(7), pages 46-54, July.
- Fischer, Bruno Brandão & Moraes, Gustavo Hermínio Salati Marcondes de & Schaeffer, Paola Rücker, 2019. "Universities' institutional settings and academic entrepreneurship: Notes from a developing country," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 243-252.
- Ondřej Dvouletý, 2017. "What is the Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Unemployment in Visegrad Countries?," Central European Business Review, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2017(2), pages 42-53.
- Zhou, Mingshan & Xiao, Dacheng & Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay, 2019. "The impact of pre-IPO performance pressure on research and development investments of an IPO firm: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 40-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:29:y:2017:i:1-2:p:27-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.