Marginal Changes in Random Parameters Ordered Response Models with Interaction Terms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drichoutis, Andreas, 2011. "Interpreting interaction terms in linear and non-linear models: A cautionary tale," MPRA Paper 33251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teresa Briz & Andreas Drichoutis & Lisa House, 2015.
"Examining projection bias in experimental auctions: the role of hunger and immediate gratification,"
Agricultural and Food Economics,
Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Teresa, Briz & Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & House, Lisa, 2011. "Examining Projection Bias in Experimental Auctions: The Role of Hunger and Immediate Gratification," MPRA Paper 44764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 0013.
- Jay R. Corrigan & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Jayson L. Lusk & Rodolfo M. Nayga & Matthew C. Rousu, 2012.
"Repeated Rounds with Price Feedback in Experimental Auction Valuation: An Adversarial Collaboration,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(1), pages 97-115.
- Corrigan, Jay & Drichoutis, Andreas & Lusk, Jayson & Nayga, Rodolfo & Rousu, Matt, 2011. "Repeated Rounds with Price Feedback in Experimental Auction Valuation: An Adversarial Collaboration," MPRA Paper 28337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:30:y:2011:i:5:p:565-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .