Statistical Tests and Estimators of the Rank of a Matrix and Their Applications in Econometric Modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:199:y:2017:i:1:p:49-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:2:p:328-343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2014. "A general theory of rank testing," Economics Working Papers 1411, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2015.
- Carriero, Andrea & Kapetanios, George & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2016.
"Structural analysis with Multivariate Autoregressive Index models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 332-348.
- Carriero, Andrea & Kapetanios, George & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2015. "Structural Analysis with Multivariate Autoregressive Index Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 10801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruli Xiao, 2015. "Identification and Estimation of Incomplete Information Games with Multiple Equilibria," Caepr Working Papers 2015-007 Classification-F, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
More about this item
KeywordsModel specification; Multiple time series; Tests of rank;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:28:y:2009:i:6:p:581-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.