Educational Choice in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union: A Review Essay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ammermuller, Andreas & Heijke, Hans & Wo[ss]mann, Ludger, 2005.
"Schooling quality in Eastern Europe: Educational production during transition,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 579-599, October.
- Ammermüller, Andreas & Heijke, Hans & Woessmann, Ludger, 2003. "Schooling Quality in Eastern Europe: Educational Production During Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- AmmermÃ¼ller Andreas & Heijke Hans & WÃ¶szmann Ludger, 2003. "Schooling Quality in Eastern Europe: Educational Production During Transition," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ammermüller, Andreas & Heijke, Hans & Wößmann, Ludger, 2005. "Schooling quality in eastern Europe: Educational production during transition," Munich Reprints in Economics 20191, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ammermüller, Andreas & Heijke, Hans & Wößmann, Ludger, 2003. "Schooling Quality in Eastern Europe: Educational Production During Transition," Kiel Working Papers 1154, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:5:y:1997:i:3:p:333-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.